Offline map, vector map, totally offline, no internet connection. This is demo version. Check www.digitalmobilemap.com for detail.
*Map data from Garmin/OpenStreetMap
*Search street by name and/or intersection with other streets
*Search point by name,type,distance or type+name, type+distance
*Search GPS location by latitude and longitude in decimal format
*Partial name search
*Can touch object on map
*GPS real-time tracking with built-in compass
*Routing point to point
Basic User Guide
Touch and drag to move map, pinch to zoom in/out, tap on + button to zoom in, tap on - button to zoom out, tap on an object (street or point) to view its name, double taps on an object (street or point) to open context menu apply to that object.
How to use turn by turn navigation:
You can use AutoRouting together with GPS tracking to have turn by turn navigation. To use turn by turn navigation, follow these steps:
1. Increase your phone volume so that you can hear voice guidance.
2. Open Setup menu and check "In Car Navigation When Tracking/Routing" and "Keep On Road When Tracking" options. If these options have been turn off then turn them on.
3. Define start waypoint and target waypoint, select AutoRouting to calculate fastest/shortest route. After the application starts to demo the route, you can tap anywhere on the map to stop the AutoRouting demostration. The application remembered your route.
4. Select GPS tracking menu and wait for the phone to fix GPS signal. It may take a few minutes to fix GPS signal depending on your phone GPS receiver.
5. Mount your phone on the phone handle in your car.
6. Drive along the fastest/shortest route, the application will guide you to go straight, turn left or turn right. Follow the turn by turn instructions you will reach the target waypoint.
Please use this function turn by turn navigation carefully, always look at the road ahead while you drive instead of looking at the small phone screen to have a safe drive.
VGPS Offline Map Demo Version is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-21. The program can be installed on Android.
VGPS Offline Map Demo Version (version 8.2) has a file size of 4.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.